GENERAL DOCUMENTATION AND VISA INFORMATION REQUIREMENTS:
In accordance with Customs, Border Protection (CBP) regulations, please be advised that all U.S. Citizen adults and minors must be in possession of a current, valid passport book or passport card as of, April 23, 2018.
*Note that Birth Certificates, Photo I. D, and naturalization documents ( Naturalization certificate) will no longer be accepted* Only PASSPORTS will be accepted for international travel. This applies to our day trip and overnight packages.
NON-US CITIZENS SAME DAY TRAVEL OR OVERNIGHT: (ENTRY FROM THE US OR CANADA TO BAHAMAS)
- Valid passport with *valid entry stamp (B1/B2 or w/t countries)
- Valid visa with multiple entries (all classifications)
- Waiver visa countries must have their Esta form
- F1 & M1 visas must have current original I20 form with valid signatures. Pg 2 travel authorization must have a current signature.
- J1 visas must have a current original DS 2019 form, completed with current signatures. Must have a current signature in the travel authorization box
- C1/D Visas cannot travel. C1/d’s can only travel on the carrier or vessel in which they are employed. They can travel if they sign off as a tourist and have a valid tourist, B1/B2 or B/1 visa or valid w/t entry stamp under their tourist visa.
- If there is no current entry stamp in your passport you must bring your boarding card or your ticket or if you are traveling with an electronic ticket you must have a copy of your travel itinerary and ticket number.
- F1 – You are allowed to travel within your 30-day grace period after expiration of F1 visa or I20 form. Please have a copy of your ticket of return to your country available.
- J1 & M1 visas cannot travel after their visa or I20 (M1’s) or DS 2019 (J1’s) forms have expired. your 30-day grace period allows you to stay in the us without penalty, not to travel international and reenter the us from a foreign destination other than your country of citizenship.
A valid passport of your country of origin of which expiry date, after return from the Bahamas, must not be less than 3 months (direct travel) and not less than 6 months if transiting through other countries such as the us.
IMPORTANT NOTE* Balearia Caribbean LTD is not responsible for any denied boarding due to failure to produce the proper travel documentation*